Sales Executive – Full Time
20 days holiday per annum (Plus public holidays)
9.00am – 6pm (with 1 hour lunch)
Trade Show attendance throughout the year
Thabto specialise in the design and manufacture of great gifts and unique lifestyle products sold in boutiques and stores around the world. With a passion for producing quality, quirky and original products, Thabto are keen to grow and become a market leader in the global gift & homeware industry.
The Sales Executive will be dedicated to increasing Sales, growing our business and promoting our brand. You will be targeted on new business Sales and developing existing accounts and will be expected to provide a full end to end service ensuring complete customer satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will be a dynamic, motivated Sales person, passionate about the Thabto brand and products, with the drive and scope to bring fresh and creative ideas and strategies to the Sales and marketing aspect of the business. Whilst Sales experience is preferred we will consider candidates who can demonstrate potential.
- Research and secure Sales from new and existing accounts.
- Maintain and develop relationships with both prospective and current buyers.
- Strategic growth of wholesale accounts.
Main jobs, tasks & responsibilities
- Build new accounts and drive Sales
- Develop and maintain existing relationships with both independent/speciality and multi-door clients
- Develop and manage the CRM.
- Regular client contact to ensure excellent customer care is provided.
- Develop and maintain Sales and promotional materials
- Prepare Sales action plans and implement effective Sales campaigns in line with an agreed strategy
- Lead Sales events, trade shows and exhibitions
- Develop creative marketing campaigns to attract new accounts
- Develop and conduct presentations of company products and services to current and potential clients
- Develop detailed quotations for key accounts
- Respond to Sales inquiries and concerns by phone, email or in person and follow through until a sale is achieved
- Follow up on Sales activity
- Financial management of wholesale accounts including invoicing, credits and payment review
- Perform quality checks on product and service delivery
- Conduct market research and surveys
- Prepare and present weekly Sales reports for analysis.
- Trade show organisation, strategizing, marketing and Sales.
- Monitor competitors, market conditions and product development.
- Any other duties as required
General requirements, key skills and attributes
- Computer and internet literate. Proficient with all standard software packages (Word, Excel)
- Passionate about your work with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Ambitious, motivated, disciplined and career orientated
- Knowledge of principles and practices of Sales
- Knowledge of customer service principles
- Good planning and strategising skills
- Goal driven
- Ability to use own initiative.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially telephone manner.
- Enjoy the challenge of talking to potential customers.
- A natural multi-tasker
- Very organised with a keen eye for detail
- Adaptability – You must be open to change and adapt as the company grows.
- Good negotiator.
- Ability to cross / up-sell
- Punctual and well presented
You will be working directly with the Thabto founders to develop clever and creative marketing campaigns to reach existing and potential customers. You will also become involved in the product selection and design process, influencing the new products produced.
The position is ready to be filled now by the right candidate.
If you like what we do, have a background in Sales and a passion for design, please email your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org